Gene Simmons Calls Obama a 'Piss-Poor President'
The Kiss bassist said Mitt Romney is "more qualified" and "knows how to create jobs."
Gene Simmons doesn’t want to party every day with President Obama. The Kiss bassist said in a recent interview he voted for Obama in 2008, but gave the president poor marks for his first term.
"The country is so divided. I voted for President Obama last time but I have to say I'm very disappointed in his job,” he told NoiseCreep. “He's been a piss-poor president as far as I'm concerned.”
Simmons said while he and Republican candidate Mitt Romney didn’t agree on all issues, the former Massachusetts governor would make a better president.
“I will tell you that he’s much more qualified,” Simmons said. “He's a businessman, he ran the Olympics. …He knows how to create jobs. President Obama is a wonderful family man. And that’s about where the résumé stops.”
In addition to his long musical career, Simmons starred in A&E’s reality series Gene Simmons Family Jewels with his family for seven seasons. The network announced the show’s cancellation in August. Kiss released its 20th studio album, Monster, last week.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'