Gene Simmons Calls Obama a 'Piss-Poor President'
The Kiss bassist said Mitt Romney is "more qualified" and "knows how to create jobs."
Gene Simmons doesn’t want to party every day with President Obama. The Kiss bassist said in a recent interview he voted for Obama in 2008, but gave the president poor marks for his first term.
"The country is so divided. I voted for President Obama last time but I have to say I'm very disappointed in his job,” he told NoiseCreep. “He's been a piss-poor president as far as I'm concerned.”
Simmons said while he and Republican candidate Mitt Romney didn’t agree on all issues, the former Massachusetts governor would make a better president.
“I will tell you that he’s much more qualified,” Simmons said. “He's a businessman, he ran the Olympics. …He knows how to create jobs. President Obama is a wonderful family man. And that’s about where the résumé stops.”
In addition to his long musical career, Simmons starred in A&E’s reality series Gene Simmons Family Jewels with his family for seven seasons. The network announced the show’s cancellation in August. Kiss released its 20th studio album, Monster, last week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram