Geoffrey Ammer exits Relativity Media
Served as president of worldwide marketing for 7 months
After just seven months on the job, Geoffrey Ammer has resigned as president of worldwide marketing, effectively immediately, at Relativity Media.
The move follows Relativity's acquisition last month of marketing and distribution operations from Overture Films. Peter Adee, who had been handling marketing and distribution for Overture, will be taking over Ammer's responsibilities at Relativity.
"We are very grateful for Geoffrey's creative vision and contributions to Relativity's successes," Relativity CEO Ryan Kavanaugh said in announcing the change. "We wish him the best in his future business endeavors."
Ammer joined Relativity in January. He was previously president of worldwide marketing, theatrical and home entertainment for Marvel Studios. Before that, he served as president of worldwide marketing for Sony Pictures from 2001-05.
"It has been my pleasure to work with such a talented team of filmmakers and staff during my time at Relativity," he said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR