Geoffrey Rush Against Re-Editing ‘King’s Speech’ for PG-13 Rating (Exclusive)
“If you cut it, then you’re going cut one of the key thrills of the film,” he tells THR.
Following his SAG win for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture Sunday night, King’s Speech star Geoffrey Rush weighed in on the rumored re-cutting of the R-rated film, which, after Tom Hooper’s DGA win on Saturday night and Colin Firth's SAG victory, is better poised to take home the Best Picture Oscar.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR