George Clooney, Sandra Bullock's 'Gravity' to Hit Theaters October 2013
The duo star as astronauts drifting alone in space; the movie was originally slated to open last fall.
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock starrer Gravity finally has settled on a new release date -- Oct. 4, 2013.
The Warner Bros. event pic, about two astronauts drifting alone in space after their space station is damaged, was directed by Alfonso Cuarón and gives Clooney two potential award contenders next season. Clooney's The Monuments Men opens Dec. 18.
Cuarón, who co-wrote the script for Gravity with his son, Jonas, considered many of Hollywood's top actresses for the physically demanding part of Dr. Ryan Stone, the woman at the story's center. In the film, a catastrophic accident leaves Bullock and Clooney stranded.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR