George Clooney and Stacy Keibler End Relationship
After dating for two years, the model has called it quits with the "Gravity" actor.
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are calling it quits after dating for two years.
According to People.com, a source says: "Stacy called it quits. She wants to have children and a family someday. She knows where George stands on that. They talked, and they quietly stopped being a couple several weeks ago."
The source adds, "They talk every day. They were friends before they started dating, and they'll be friends after. It was a friendly [breakup]."
Clooney, 52, and Keibler, 33, were last seen photographed together in March in Berlin, where the actor was filming his upcoming movie Monuments Men.
In a recent interview with People, Keibler talked about her hectic schedule and desire to travel this summer. "My schedule is keeping me pretty busy until the show [Supermarket Superstar] airs, and then hopefully I'll get the chance to go to Europe," she says.
Another source also makes notes: "They haven't seen each other in a while, and they've both been working so much, so in recent months, they've started growing apart."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR