George Hickenlooper's Death Caused by Accidental Overdose
7:17 PM PST 11/22/2010 by Kimberly Nordyke
The Colorado medical examiner said Monday that the filmmaker died after taking a prescription painkiller mixed with alcohol.
Director George Hickenlooper's death last month was the result of an accidental overdose on a prescription painkiller mixed with alcohol, the Denver Post reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile