George Lucas, Mellody Hobson Welcome Baby (Report)
The girl, Everest Hobson Lucas, was born on Friday to the 'Star Wars' creator and the chair of DreamWorks Animation.
George Lucas and his wife Mellody Hobson have welcomed their first biological child, daughter Everest Hobson Lucas, Huffington Post reported.
The girl, who was delivered via surrogate, was born on Friday, HuffPo adds.
Lucas already has three adopted children.
Hobson is the president of Chicago-based Ariel Investments, chairs DreamWorks Animation. She's also a financial contributor with CBS.
Hobson and the Star Wars mogul were married on June 22 at Skywalker Ranch in Marin County, Calif.
At the wedding, Lucas' adopted son Jett served as best man, while Lucas' adopted daughters Amanda and Katie served as bridesmaids, according to a spokesperson for the director.
Longtime PBS journalist Bill Moyers officiated the ceremony, which was attended by directors Ron Howard, Steven Spielberg and Francis Ford Coppola as well as DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR