George Zimmerman's First TV Interview to Air Tonight on Fox News (Video)
"I pray for them daily," the suspect says about the parents of Trayvon Martin, the teenager he killed five months ago.
In George Zimmerman's first TV interview, the neighborhood-watch volunteer apologizes to the parents of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed Florida teenager he shot and killed Feb. 26, setting off a media firestorm.
"I'm sorry," Zimmerman tells Sean Hannity after he is asked what he'd like to say to Martin's parents.
Part 1 of the interview runs Wednesday at 9 p.m. Eastern on Hannity on the Fox News Channel and part 2 runs tomorrow.
In a short clip provided by Fox News, Zimmerman continues:
"My wife and I don't have any children. I have nephews that I love more than life. I love them more than myself.... I love my children even though they aren't born yet. And I am sorry that they buried their child. I can't imagine what it must feel like, and I pray for them daily."
Fox on Wednesday showed a promo of the interview during The Five, the show that replaced Glenn Beck's 5 p.m. show and recently celebrated its one-year anniversary.
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, also participated in the interview. Watch the clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR