Georges St. Pierre Documentary Acquired by Peace Point Rights
Peter Svatek and Kristian Manchester's "The DNA of GSP," about the popular MMA fighter, will be shopped at NAPTE.
TORONTO – A feature documentary about the UFC’s Georges St. Pierre will be shopped worldwide by Peace Point Rights.
The Canadian distributor acquired the worldwide rights to The DNA of GSP, about the reigning UFC welterweight champion, excluding North American TV rights.
The documentary, co-directed by Peter Svatek and Kristian Manchester, is currently in production, and sales will start at Natpe.
In The DNA of GSP, the Canadian UFC fighter talks about his career and MMA strategy in the cage.
The documentary is produced as a co-venture between Jimmy Lee Inc., Triplex Films Inc. and Upside Up Media Group Inc.
“Our intimate access will ensure an emotional and triumphant story. We are thrilled to be working with Peace Point, as they have been a dedicated and premium partner from the beginning,” documentary executive producer Bruno Ménard said in a statement.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR