German Autobahn Cops Series Wins Ratings Race With Start of 17th Season
More than 5 million viewers tune in to 'Alarm for Cobra 11' on RTL.
COLOGNE, Germany -- Germany's long-running Autobahn cops series Alarm for Cobra 11 shows no signs of slowing down, as the start of Cobra's 17th season again took the prime time ratings trophy.
Some 5 million viewers tuned in to commercial network RTL watch the return of the high-octane show, a 21.9 percent share of the key 14-49 demographic. Cobra handed a strong lead-in audience to CSI, which grabbed 3.2 million viewers, an 18.9 percent share of the 14-49s. Alarm for Cobra 11, from Cologne-based producers Action Concept, recently passed the 200th episode milestone and, from the look of things, is not planning a pit stop anytime soon.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR