German Buyers Rebound in Cannes After Slow Berlin Fest (Cannes)
1:08 PM PDT 5/13/2011 by Scott Roxborough
Territory’s top distributors, including Constantin and Concorde, filled their slates before the first weekend on the Croisette.
CANNES -- German buyers have wasted no time in snatching up many of the top titles on offer at this year’s Cannes market, with the territory’s top distributors filling their slates before the first weekend.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile