German Distributor Splendid Signs Acquisitions, Marketing Deal With Lorino
Lorino helped Splendid and 20th Century Fox design the campaign for the German release of "The Expendables."
COLOGNE, Germany -- German distributor/licenser Splendid Medien is bumping up its marketing and acquisitions capacity via an exclusive deal with Sandro Lorino and his Cologne-based operation The Kontent Bureau.
Under the agreement, Lorino and Kontent will act as exclusive advisors to Splendid in the areas of acquisitions, theatrical marketing and in-house production. Splendid and Kontent will also cooperate on special interest and documentary releases.
Lorino helped Splendid and 20th Century Fox design the marketing campaign for the German release of Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables. The film was the first major theatrical hit for Splendid in many years.
Lorino has also worked extensively in German TV, as part of the team that negotiated volume deals with for the RTL Television network with Warner, Twentieth Century Fox, MGM and Universal Studios as well as an independent producer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR