German Online Gaming Group Bigpoint Signs Carriage Deal With Dutch Site Spil
Together the two European gaming firms reach some 350 million users worldwide.
COLOGNE, Germany - Two of the world's largest online gaming groups: German casual gaming firm Bigpoint and Dutch-based Spil Games has signed a deal that will see several of Bigpoint's most popular titles featured on Spil's family of online gaming sites.
The agreement will expand the reach of both companies. Bigpoint claims nearly 205 million registered users worldwide for its casual, free-to-play browser games. Spil operates more than 50 localized gaming sites in multiple languages, reaching some 130 million users. The first Bigpoint game on Spil's sites will be the popular ZooMumba. The companies said other titles will soon follow.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR