German VOD Platform Maxdome Takes 'Skyfall'
A deal with MGM gives the ProSiebenSat.1 subsidiary German VOD rights to the entire James Bond franchise.
COLOGNE, Germany -- Maxdome, the German VOD platform controlled by broadcast group ProSiebenSat.1, has signed with MGM for on-demand rights to the entire James Bond franchise, including recent blockbuster Skyfall.
The deal was announced Friday by maxdome boss Thomas Heise and Chris Ottinger, president of international television distribution and acquisitions at MGM. The Bond library is available for rental immediately.
Maxdome registered 490 million video viewings last year, making it Germany's leading VOD platform.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR