Germany's Ascot Elite Signs Distribution Deal With Paramount
The studio will release and co-market movies such as Joseph Gordon Levitt's "Don Jon's Addiction" in Germany.
COLOGNE, Germany -- Ascot Elite has signed a wide-ranging distribution deal with Paramount Pictures Germany that will see the studio distribute and co-market titles with the Swiss indie distributor.
The first three titles to fall under the new deal are Nimrod Antal's concert documentary Metallica -- Through the Never, which Ascot picked up in Cannes this year; Joseph Gordon Levitt's directorial debut and Sundance hit Don Jon's Addiction and the family entertainment title Belle & Sebastian.
Ascot also will retain its current distribution deal with German independent 24 Bilder, releasing James McAvoy-starrer Filth via 24 Bilder in Germany in October.
Paramount in Germany signed a similar deal with Swiss group Falcom last month, though that agreement did not include marketing cooperation.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR