Germany's Constantin Film Strikes YouTube Promotion Deal With Mediakraft
The Internet TV firm will coordinate the online promotion of the independent film company's slate via trailers and exclusive content.
Constantin Film, Germany's leading independent film production company, has signed a wide-ranging digital deal with the country's leading Internet TV channel, Mediakraft Networks, that will see Mediakraft coordinate the online promotion of Constantin's film slate.
The deal, announced by Constantin's head of film and television Martin Moszkowicz, will mainly be focused on using YouTube as a promotion platform for Constantin film trailers as well as a distribution outlet for new exclusive online content.
Less than two years old, Cologne-based Mediakraft, an association of online channels, boasts 10 million unique users, making it Germany's largest online-only network.
Late last year, Mediakraft received a seven digit capital investment from media equity group Shortcut Ventures. Ynon Kreiz, ex-CEO of TV production giant Endemol, is one of its seed investors and a member of Mediakraft's advisory board, along with Martin Borowski, the former CEO of Sony Pictures Germany and Martin Ostermayer of Shortcut Ventures.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR