Germany's Ki.Ka inks 'Babar' deal
Acquires 26 episodes of animated series
TORONTO -- German kids broadcaster Ki.Ka has inked a deal with Nelvana Enterprises for "Babar and the Adventures of Badoua," an updated CGI version of its classic "Babar" animated property.
Ki.Ka acquired the first 26 episodes of the animated series, a Canada-France co-production between Nelvana Studio and TeamTO.
Nelvana has already sold the cartoon series to YTV in Canada, TFI in France, and Australia's ABC TV.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR