Germany's Maxdome Inks VOD Deal With NBCUniversal
The agreement includes rights to "Battleship," "Ted" and "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Maxdome, the German VOD service owned and operated by broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1, has signed a multi-year licensing deal with NBC Universal International Television Distribution for on-demand rights to the studio's current and future catalogue.
The agreement includes rights to features such as Battleship, Ted and Snow White and the Huntsman as well as library titles including Notting Hill, American Gangster and The Fast and the Furious.
NBCUniversal was the last of the major studios to reach terms with maxdome, which bills itself as Germany's largest online video store. The VOD platform offers more than 45,000 titles on an online streaming and download-to-own basis.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!