Germany's Senator Reups Video Distribution Deal with Universum
Senator and Universum's home entertainment deal, in place since 2006, has included indie hits “Intouchables” and “The King's Speech.”
COLOGNE, Germany – German distributors Senator Home Entertainment and Universum Film have extended their joint distribution deal through 2018.
Since 2006, Universum and Senator have cooperated on the DVD, Blu-Ray and VOD distribution of Senator titles, delivering such hits as French comedy The Intouchables and Oscar-winner The King's Speech.
Current titles going out under the Senator/Universum partnership include Steven Soderbergh's Side Effects and Lasse Hallstrom's romantic drama Safe Haven, apapted from the Nicholas Sparks' bestseller.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR