Germany's Telepool Takes 50 Percent Share of EuroVideo
Telepool and Bavaria Film now control the Munich-based home entertainment group.
German rights and distribution group Telepool has acquired a 50 percent stake in Munich-based home entertainment group EuroVideo, buying the share in the company previously owned by Claus Czaika and his company Piccolofilm.
Telepool and German group Bavaria Film now joint owners of EuroVideo.
"We want to strengthen our home entertainment business with an established, successful distribution company and strengthen our games sector,“ said Telepool CEO Thomas Weymar, explaining the reasons behind the EuroVideo deal.
Bavaria Film CEO Achim Rohnke said the two firms would pool the in-house licenses from their two vast libraries to exploit through EuroVideo and would further invest in the acquisition of new programs for the group.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR