'The Getaway' Sneak Peek: Chef Jose Andres Golfs With Chi Chi Rodriguez in Puerto Rico (Exclusive Video)
The Esquire Network series follows a revolving cast of famous faces as they explore the world's greatest cities.
Acclaimed chef Jose Andres travels to San Juan, Puerto Rico, for the next episode of Esquire Network's The Getaway.
The series follows a revolving cast of famous faces as they explore the world's greatest cities.
Having recently opened his newest restaurant in Puerto Rico, Andres is ready to experience everything the island has to offer. In this clip, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, he goes golfing with pro Chi Chi Rodriguez.
He also drinks with the locals and salsa dances in the streets.
The Getaway airs at 9 p.m. Wednesdays.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR