Gillian Anderson expecting third child
NEW YORK -- Gillian Anderson and her boyfriend, Mark Griffiths, are expecting their second child in the fall, her manager, Connie Freiberg, said Wednesday.
The "X-Files" actress and the businessman have an 18-month-old son, Oscar.
Anderson, 39, has a 13-year-old daughter, Piper, with ex-husband Clyde Klotz, a production designer. She and her second husband, documentary filmmaker Julian Ozanne, separated in April 2006 after 16 months of marriage.
"The X-Files" ran from 1993-2002 on Fox. Anderson reunites with co-star David Duchovny for "The X-Files: I Want to Believe," the second feature film spun off from the paranormal series.
The movie will open in theaters July 25.
Anderson co-stars with Kirsten Dunst in the comedy "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People," slated for release later this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack