Gillian Anderson gives birth to a son
NEW YORK -- Gillian Anderson, star of "The X-Files" TV series and movies, and her boyfriend Mark Griffiths, are the parents of a baby boy named Felix.
Anderson's manager, Connie Freiberg, said the baby was born Oct. 15 in London. Felix is the second child for Anderson, 40, and Griffiths, a British businessman. Their son Oscar will be 2 years old next month.
Freiberg said Anderson didn't name the boys after characters from the classic comedy "The Odd Couple."
"She's never even seen the show. She had no idea," Freiberg said Tuesday. "... I brought it up to her, and it really doesn't sink in."
Freiberg said Anderson, who has a 14-year-old daughter Piper from her marriage to production designer Clyde Klotz, is "happy as you can be."
Anderson co-stars in the comedy "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People," and recently starred in "The X-Files: I Want to Believe," the second feature film spun off from the Fox TV series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR