'Girl Most Likely' Trailer: Kristen Wiig Melts Down, Moves Home (Video)
The film, previously titled "Imogene," will hit U.S. theaters on July 19.
Imogene's life isn't working out the way she hoped -- and now she's back at home living with her mom.
The trailer for Girl Most Likely, starring Kristen Wiig as Imogene and Annette Bening as Zelda, her mother, has debuted.
The film, previously titled Imogene, premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival last September. Co-directed by Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini, the plot revolves around a meltdown by Imogene that leads her into the care of her mother at home in New Jersey.
"The film’s great strength is its intuitive casting," found THR's Deborah Young in her Toronto review. "The actors interact so well that it’s hard to single out one performance, though it’s perhaps Bening who wins the day for the sexy humanity she gives to the former go-go dancer Zelda."
Matt Dillon (Crash), Darren Criss (Glee) and June Diane Raphael (Zodiac) also feature in Girl Most Likely, which hits screens July 19.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR