Gisele Bundchen Covers The Kinks in H&M Promo (Video)
The Brazilian beauty sings "All Day and All of the Night" in a new ad for the clothing brand.
Gisele Bundchen sings -- who knew?
The Brazilian Beauty shows off her sweet vocals in a cover of The Kinks' "All Day and All of the Night" in a new black-and-white promo for H&M. In the clip, Bundchen, who is the face of the brand's fall campaign, is shown in the recording studio in a checkered shirt and a furry vest.
The single will be available on iTunes beginning Sept. 12 with proceeds to benefit UNICEF, though the song will also be available for free download on H&M's website.
“I am so excited to be the face of H&M this autumn. I love the street-style look, and that we can raise funds for a good cause. I hope everyone downloads my song!” Mrs. Tom Brady says in a statement on H&M's site.
Get a sneak peek of the cover in the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws