Gisele Bundchen Tops Highest Paid Model List (Again)
It pays to be pretty.
Gisele Bundchen has blown away the competition of Forbes' annual list of the highest paid models of 2015. With an income of $44 million dollars, the 34-year-old's salary (though smaller than the $47 million she raked in last year) is a league ahead of Cara Delevingne and Adriana Lima's income, which at $9 million has them tied for the second spot.
See more New York Fashion Week's Front Row
Though she's retired from the runway and has been through both her husband's deflate-gate scandal as well as a few of her own, it appears the supermodel has a lot to celebrate for 2015. (Perhaps she'll celebrate with a pantless dance?)
Making her debut on the list is Kendall Jenner, whose $4 million salary has landed her at the number 16 spot. However, for the most part, the top 10 is filled (unsurprisingly) with veteran Victoria's Secret Angels like Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, and Doutzen Kroes.
Here's a preview of the most successful pretty people:
1. Gisele Bundchen ($44 million)
2. Cara Delevingne ($9 million)
2. Adriana Lima ($9 million)
4. Doutzen Kroes ($7.5 million)
5. Natalia Vodianova ($7 million)
6. Miranda Kerr ($5.5 million)
6. Joan Smalls ($5.5 million)
8. Lara Stone ($5 million)
8. Alessandra Ambrosio ($5 million)
8. Candice Swanepoel ($5 million)
8. Karlie Kloss ($5 million)