Giuliana and Bill Rancic Welcome a Son
The reality TV couple's first child was born Wednesday night in Denver.
Giuliana and Bill Rancic welcomed their first child, son Edward Duke Rancic, on Wednesday night in Denver, E! News reports.
The baby boy was born via gestational carrier, weighing in at 7 pounds 4 ounces.
The Rancics have documented their difficulties getting pregnant on the Style Network reality show Giuliana & Bill; Giuliana struggled with IVF treatments, and had a devastating miscarriage. In April, when they announced they were expecting, Giuliana called the carrier -- a woman they found through their Colorado-based fertility doctor -- "a dream come true."
"Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives," Giuliana tells E! News. "Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!"
Early Thursday morning, Bill (the original Celebrity Apprentice) tweeted: "The 'Duke' has landed! ... I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR