Give Back Hollywood Foundation to Launch Hollywood Pledge
Kristen Bell, Kim Kardashian and Kellan Lutz have taken the Pledge, launched in partnership with THR.
The Give Back Hollywood Foundation, a non-profit organization, will launch the Hollywood Pledge in partnership with The Hollywood Reporter, ABC and the Screen Actors Guild Foundation.
The foundation will also unveil the website, www.HollywoodPledge.com, to encourage members of the entertainment community to strengthen their commitment to charity.
Celebrities who have taken the Pledge, intended to create a platform for Hollywood and international stars to demonstrate the significance of philathropy, include Kristen Bell (Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Kim Kardashian and Kellan Lutz (Twilight).
The Give Back Hollywood Foundation will also host an exclusive VIP launch party and beauty retreat at a private mansion in Beverly Hills on Saturday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Guests will be introduced to the Pledge and will have the chance to utilize social media in order to support charities, including Cancer Research Institute, Can-Do, DoSomething.org, the Screen Actors Guild Foundation and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR