'Glee The 3D Concert Movie': Lea Michele, Dianna Agron On Prepping for Season Three, Film's Choreography
The Fox stars talked to THR on the red carpet of the film's L.A. premiere.
What does Glee star Lea Michele do in preparation for a new season of her Fox mega-hit (September 20)?
"Getting lots of rest, stocking my refrigerator up with food and making sure that I have my coffee ready to go in the morning," she tells The Hollywood Reporter on the red carpet for Fox's Glee: The 3D Concert Movie.
As for the film, Michelle says it's a big gift to the show's dedicated fan base. "This movie is truly for them as a 'thank you' to them for getting us to where we are."
But, Dianna Agron revealed that they didn't exactly have a lot of time to learn their dances for the film.
"We had three days to learn the choreography," she told THR on the red carpet. And, luckily we have the most amazing choreographers. Everybody had a double they would take us all and break us off and teach each other our track. We couldn't have learned it in three days had we not that that.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR