'Glee' to Air 90-Minute Lady Gaga Episode
On “Born This Way,” to air April 26, Matthew Morrison’s Mr. Schuester will teach the club about self-acceptance through Gaga tunes
Glee is monster-sizing its Lady Gaga episode.
On April 26, the Fox hit plans to air a 90-minute show, appropriately dubbed “Born this Way.” Matthew Morrison’s Mr. Schuester will teach the glee club about self-acceptance and self-expression through Gaga songs.
Thus far this season, the Emmy-winning show is averaging 10.2 million total viewers, according to the Nielsen Co. Among the advertiser-beloved 18 to 49 set, 5.4 million viewers have regularly tuned in. The series has also shrewdly parleyed its popularity across multiple channels, including a live concert tour, album sales and more than 22 million song downloads.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David