'Glee' to Air 90-Minute Lady Gaga Episode
On “Born This Way,” to air April 26, Matthew Morrison’s Mr. Schuester will teach the club about self-acceptance through Gaga tunes
Glee is monster-sizing its Lady Gaga episode.
On April 26, the Fox hit plans to air a 90-minute show, appropriately dubbed “Born this Way.” Matthew Morrison’s Mr. Schuester will teach the glee club about self-acceptance and self-expression through Gaga songs.
Thus far this season, the Emmy-winning show is averaging 10.2 million total viewers, according to the Nielsen Co. Among the advertiser-beloved 18 to 49 set, 5.4 million viewers have regularly tuned in. The series has also shrewdly parleyed its popularity across multiple channels, including a live concert tour, album sales and more than 22 million song downloads.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR