'Glee' to Air 90-Minute Lady Gaga Episode
On “Born This Way,” to air April 26, Matthew Morrison’s Mr. Schuester will teach the club about self-acceptance through Gaga tunes
Glee is monster-sizing its Lady Gaga episode.
On April 26, the Fox hit plans to air a 90-minute show, appropriately dubbed “Born this Way.” Matthew Morrison’s Mr. Schuester will teach the glee club about self-acceptance and self-expression through Gaga songs.
Thus far this season, the Emmy-winning show is averaging 10.2 million total viewers, according to the Nielsen Co. Among the advertiser-beloved 18 to 49 set, 5.4 million viewers have regularly tuned in. The series has also shrewdly parleyed its popularity across multiple channels, including a live concert tour, album sales and more than 22 million song downloads.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR