'Glee' Alum Heather Morris Welcomes Baby Boy
This is the first child for the actress and her longtime boyfriend, Taylor Hubbell.
Glee alum Heather Morris is a new mom.
The actress gave birth to a baby boy named Elijah on Saturday, Us Weekly reported. He is the first child for Morris and her longtime boyfriend, Taylor Hubbell, whom she met in high school.
Hubbell's brother, Adam, posted a photo of the baby on Instagram with the message: "The newest Mr. Hubbell #sayuncle."
A user named @oneandonlymich also tweeted a photo of the couple with their son, writing: "Congratulations Taylor Hubbell and Heather Morris!" (See the photos below.)
Morris, 26, was a backup dancer for Beyonce before getting her big break in TV on Fox's Glee.
She left the show after last season, with her dingbat character, Brittany, granted early admission to MIT. She was last seen bidding her classmates adieu after one last performance with the glee club.
Morris' other recent credits include Spring Breakers and a voice role in Ice Age: Continental Drift.
— (@oneandonlymich) September 29, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR