'Glee' Cheerleader Heather Morris Says She's Being Considered for 'Buffy' Reboot
If she doesn't end up with the title role, she offers to "just run through the shot and do nothing - even if I'm not Buffy!"
Heather Morris, who plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany Pierce on Glee, may play the title role in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer reboot.
"If they make ['Buffy'] when ['Glee'] is on hiatus, I don't even care what I do," she added. "I can just run through the shot and do nothing - even if I'm not Buffy!"
Warner Bros. picked up the movie rights to the remake of Buffy in November. Charles Roven and Steve Alexander of Atlas Entertainment will produce.
Not involved: Joss Whedon, who created the oriental 1992 movie, and then the TV version, which starred Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Whedon has joked the remake is a "sad, sad reflection on our times, when people must feed off the carcasses of beloved stories from their youths -- just because they can't think of an original idea of their own, like I did with my Avengers idea that I made up myself."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing