Darren Criss' 'How to Succeed' Poster Hits the Web
The "Glee" actor replaces "Harry Potter" lead Daniel Radcliffe in the Broadway musical beginning in Jan.
The first poster for Darren Criss' Broadway debut in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying has hit the web.
The Glee actor sports slicked-down hair, a grey suit and purple bow tie in the one-sheet, which he receives top billing above veteran actor Beau Bridges.
Criss is booked for a three-week engagement and takes over the lead role of J. Pierrepont Finch from Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe beginning Jan. 3. Radcliffe's last performance in the project is on Jan. 1.
The musical's choreographer-director Rob Ashford said of Criss' participation, "When we learned of Darren's dream of performing on Broadway we knew we had found our Finch but presumed his Glee schedule would eliminate any chance to work with him
"We are ecstatic and grateful to Ryan Murphy and his Glee team at 20th Century Fox TV for helping to make both Darren's and our dream come true."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack