'Glee' EP Wants Bruce Springsteen to Guest Star
Executive producer Ian Brennan revealed that the singer has not been approached about possibly appearing.
Glee's executive producer Ian Brennan wants another big name to appear on the Fox show: Bruce Springsteen.
But what type of role would Springsteen be playing should he don the small screen? "Bruce Springsteen as a motivational speaker," Brennan told E! Online while at the Monte Carlo TV Festival.
Though he has yet to contact the singer on the chances of a guest spot, Brennan says he and the rest of the writers "have sat down and talked a little bit about where we want the show to go," though "we haven't written anything yet."
The biggest change coming for some of the characters in the near future could be graduating from high school.
"I just think we would be missing a beat if we didn't acknowledge the fact that such a huge part of high school is graduating from high school, and that's going to give us a lot of stuff to write to in Season 3," Brennan explained. "Every time we bring in a new character it's worked out really well, we've been very fortunate."
Last night, Oxygen's The Glee Project -- its prize is a recurring role on Glee -- debuted.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10