'Glee:' Behind the Music
With the show up for two Grammys, music producer Adam Anders tells THR the actor who has impressed him the most vocally (it's not Lea Michele), answers those auto-tune rumors and reveals that "Viva La Vida" almost became the theme over "Don't Stop Believin'."
Glee is up for two golden gramophones at this Sunday’s Grammy Awards, best pop performance by a duo or group with vocals for "Don't Stop Believin'" and best compilation soundtrack album for Glee: The Music, Volume 1, and much of the credit is due to one person: Adam Anders, who produces all Glee-related songs for the show and albums as well as the music for the forthcoming tour.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR