'Glee' Releasing Two Original Songs on 'Volume 5' Album
Glee is taking a step away from its formula of cover songs and mashups on its Glee: The Music, Volume 5 album, it was announced Tuesday.
The disc, due March 8, includes two original tunes: "Loser Like Me" and "Get It Right."
The two songs are the first original tracks produced for the show. Both tunes will debut on the March 15 episode of the Fox series.
Three songs featuring Gwyneth Paltrow are also included in the collection.
The complete Volume 5 tracklist is below:
1. Thriller / Heads Will Roll
2. Need You Now
3. She's Not There
4. Fat Bottomed Girls
5. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
8. Somebody To Love
9. Take Me Or Leave Me
11. Don't You Want Me
12. Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) (featuring Gwyneth Paltrow)
13. Kiss (featuring Gwyneth Paltrow)
14. Landslide (featuring Gwyneth Paltrow)
15. Get It Right
16. Loser Like Me
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)