'Glee,' 'Rock of Ages' Executive Music Producer Launches Record Label
Adam Anders’ Deep Well Records sets its first release for Feb. 14 with Disney star Shane Harper.
The man behind the music on Glee and Rock of Ages is launching his own label.
Adam Anders, Executive Music Producer of the Fox series and Warner Bros. film, announced the debut of Deep Well Records on Thursday. Disney star Shane Harper (Good Luck Charlie, High School Musical 2) is the first artist on Anders’ roster, with a debut release slated for Valentine’s Day. Fans of Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance may remember Harper from his stint as their opening act in the spring of 2011.
Deep Well Records has teamed with Target to release Harper’s self-titled album exclusively on Feb. 14 -- Harper’s 19th birthday.
“We are thrilled to have such an all around talented artist be the debut release on Deep Well and to have the support and partnership of a respected major retailer like Target speaks volumes towards the household name we believe Shane will be,” said Anders in a statement.
Added Harper, “It’s so incredible to record an album under the direction of someone I respect and is so extremely talented- his musical genius is very much appreciated in helping me put forth my debut album.”
Anders serves as executive producer on the album, which includes the singles “Rocketship” and “One Step Closer.” The 12 track release also includes collaborations with rapper Prophet and Harper’s on and off screen girlfriend, Bridgit Mendler.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR