'Glee's' Ryan Murphy, Gwyneth Paltrow 'Want to Do a Musical Together'
"I want to write an original movie for Gwyneth and Maya Rudolph, both of whom I'm great friends with," says Murphy.
Ryan Murphy wants to work with Gwyneth Paltrow beyond Glee.
"We want to do a musical together," Murphy told E! News Sunday at the Emmys. "An original—I want to write an original movie for Gwyneth and Maya Rudolph, both of whom I'm great friends with."
But he won't reveal more details: "That's all I will say."
Paltrow's character may have issues: "I loved Country Strong," Murphy told E!. "I love it when she's drunk and on the floor spitting up pills."
Murphy directed Paltrow five years ago in the big-screen adaptation of Augusten Burroughs' bestselling memoir, Running With Scissors. He'll next direct The Normal Heart, co-produced by Brad Pitt, about the AIDS epidemic.
Paltrow won an Emmy earlier this month for her guest-starring role on Glee.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR