'Glee' Star Chris Colfer Sells Pilot to Disney Channel
The Emmy nominee is writing "The Little Leftover Witch," based on the children's book.
Glee star Chris Colfer is taking his talent behind the scenes.
The heart and soul of the Fox juggernaut is currently writing a Disney Channel pilot, The Little Leftover Witch. The concept is based on Florence Laughlin's children's book, which tells the tale of a witch who is taken in by a new family after her broom breaks and she drops out of the sky.
Colfer, 20, will join his Glee cast in New York next week to film the show's season finale before heading out on tour with many of them this summer. He is also on board to write and star in the independent feature Struck by Lightning.
The Emmy nominee is repped by Coast to Coast Talent Group and Inphenate Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack