'Glee' Star Darren Criss Performs Sold-Out Show in New York City (Video)
The popular actor of the Fox series -- who poked fun at himself for forgetting part of the lyrics to original track "Jealousy" -- raised proceeds for the "Toys For Tots" organization.
Glee star Darren Criss made 100 fans very happy on Monday when he performed a secret show at Joe's Pub in New York City. The event's proceeds benefitted Toys for Tots organization.
Criss, who portrays Blaine Anderson on the Fox series, gave attendees a five-hour headstart when he announced the concert on his Twitter page. The first hundred in line were required to bring a brand-new toy that cost $15 in addition to $10 in cash. The reward: a ticket to see Criss sing and a concert poster.
On his set list: covers of The Little Mermaid song "Part of Your World," Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and a duet of Bob Dylan's "New Morning" with Criss' musician brother, Chuck Criss.
Criss also sang his 2010 single "Jealousy," but (adorably) forgot part of the lyrics. Watch the footage below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR