'Glee's' Dot-Marie Jones Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
The actress, best known for her role as Coach Beiste on the Fox series, proposed to Bridgett Casteen at Disneyland on Friday.
Glee's Dot-Marie Jones is ready to walk down the aisle.
The actress, best known for her role as Coach Shannon Beiste on the Fox series, proposed to her longtime girlfriend, Bridgett Casteen, near Disneyland Resort's Sleeping Beauty Castle in Anaheim on Friday, during Gay Days, The Advocate reported.
The couple began dating nearly three years ago. Jones, 49, revealed her big news during a Q&A session with Eddie Shapiro, co-founder of Gay Days Anaheim, an annual event during the first weekend in October that organizers say draws more than 30,000 people to the amusement park.
"It’s the happiest day of my life. I never thought I’d find somebody that is so loving and kind," Jones told The Advocate.
This will mark the first marriage for Jones. Casteen, 39, has two children with her ex-husband, Jack Parham.
Jones has received three Emmy nominations for her role on Glee. Her other credits include appearances on Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy's FX series Nip/Tuck.
Her engagement follows on the heels fellow Glee actress Naya Rivera's engagement to Big Sean.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR