'Glee's' Dot-Marie Jones Weds Longtime Girlfriend
The actress, best known for her role as Coach Beiste on the Fox series, married Bridgett Casteen on Saturday night at their Los Angeles home.
Glee's Dot-Marie Jones is a newlywed.
The actress, best known for her role as coach Shannon Beiste on the Fox series, wed her longtime girlfriend, Bridgett Casteen, on Saturday night at their Los Angeles home, their rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The couple became engaged in October, after Jones proposed near Disneyland Resort's Sleeping Beauty Castle in Anaheim. They began dating three years ago.
Jones, 49, revealed the news of their engagement during a Q&A session with Eddie Shapiro, co-founder of Gay Days Anaheim, an annual event during the first weekend in October that organizers say draws more than 30,000 people to the amusement park.
"It’s the happiest day of my life. I never thought I’d find somebody that is so loving and kind," Jones told The Advocate.
This is the first marriage for Jones. Casteen, 39, has three children with her ex-husband, Jack Parham.
Jones has received three Emmy nominations for her role on Glee. Her other credits include appearances on Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy's FX series Nip/Tuck.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR