'Glee's' Jane Lynch to Host Alliance for Children's Rights Fundraiser Honoring Fox's Kevin Reilly (Exclusive)
The March 1 event will serve as a fundraiser for the group, which helps support abused children in Los Angeles.
Glee's Jane Lynch will present Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly with the Alliance for Children's Rights' top honors at its 20th anniversary gala in March.
The group, a Los Angeles-based free legal service organization dedicated to protecting impoverished, abused and neglected children, will honor the network topper with its National Champion for Children Award at its Thursday, March 1 event at the Beverly Hilton.
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher will receive the alliance's Francis M. Wheat Community Service Award, which was named after the law firm's senior partner who founded the group in 1992.
The event, which will unite sponsors from entertainment, corporate and philanthropic communities to raise funds for abused children in L.A., will be chaired by Leslie & Cliff Gilbert-Lurie and Sue Naegle, with honorary co-chairs including Shelli & Irving Azoff, Megan & Peter Chernin and Megan & Peter Rice.
Lynch will serve as master of ceremonies.
For more information or to purchase tickets, go to http://kids-alliance.org/event/20thdinner/.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR