'Glee's' Lea Michele, Kristin Chenoweth Reveal Emmy Picks
The actresses tell THR whom they most want to see taking home a statue at the awards show next month.
With the Emmys just around the corner, celebs at InStyle’s 10th annual summer soiree had some opinions about whom they’d like to see take home an award on TV’s biggest night.
Guests such as Glee’s Lea Michele and Kristen Chenoweth hit the London Hotel rooftop-pool, where they were treated to demos of Clarisonic and polish changes by Essie and waited to take photos in the digital photo booth.
Although Chenowith -- in a maroon Zac Posen dress -- is nominated for outstanding guest actress on the Fox hit, she isn’t necessarily thinking only of herself: “I’m rooting for Kathy Griffin. It’s her last year of her show and I want her to win,” she said.
An Alberta Feretti-clad Michele, who did not receive a nomination in her category this year, is also cheering on another show besides her own. Her vote? “Connie Britton and Friday Night Lights. I think all those guys are amazing. Honestly, I think that they’re the greatest.”
The Emmys will be broadcast live Sept. 18 on Fox at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR