'Glee's' Ryan Murphy Regrets Kings of Leon Attack (Exclusive)
The showrunner tells THR the feud has taught him a lesson: "Don't say f*** you to someone in the press."
The Ryan Murphy-Kings of Leon feud has taken on a life of its own since The Hollywood Reporter first reported the Glee creator's comments in a January cover story. Now, Murphy tells THR, he wishes he'd expressed himself differently. Specifically, the part where he told the band, "F--k you" and called KOL's Followill brothers "self-centered assholes."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR