Glen Campbell to Perform With Blake Shelton, The Band Perry at Grammy Awards
The iconic country singer, five-time Grammy winner and Lifetime Achievement Award recipient will team up with two of this year's nominees for the Feb. 12 broadcast.
Five-time Grammy Award winner and Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Glen Campbell will be taking the Grammy stage at this year's 54th annual award show flanked by two of this year's Grammy nominees, Blake Shelton and The Band Perry.
Campbell will be taking a break from his "Goodbye Tour" to perform during the awards ceremony in Los Angeles. The Band Perry is up for a Best New Artist Grammy, while Shelton has been nominated for Best Country Solo Performance for his song "Honey Bee" and Best Country Album for Red River Blue.
The announcement is the latest in a round of performances that will include other all-star collaborations such as Coldplay hitting the stage with Rihanna and the tandem of Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson for the Feb. 12 event. Other confirmed performers include the Foo Fighters, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and MusiCares Person of the Year Paul McCartney.
The Grammys will be held Sunday night, Feb. 12 on CBS, and will be hosted by two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Rises to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Veronica Mars' Makes Impressive $2 Million Debut
- Mary-Kate Olsen Has a French Fiance & Seems to Love French Food Too!
- Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Hold Tight for Sydney Airport Departure!
- Britney Spears: Sister Jamie Lynn's Wedding Was 'Magical'!