Glenn Beck Announces 'Restoring Courage' Rally in Jerusalem
He says it will be a "life altering event" and the "very gates of hell" will try to shut it down.
Glenn Beck will host a rally in Jerusalem, he announced on his radio show Monday.
"Restoring Courage" will take place in August, he said, according to The Huffington Post.
He expects it will more difficult to get people to attend than the "Restoring Honor" rally he threw in Washington, D.C. in August 2010 -- which had between 80,000 and 300,000 people depending on who you asked.
He said the rally would be a "life altering event" and the "very gates of hell" would try to shut down the rally.
Beck said on his radio show that he thinks disaster is unavoidable for Israel due to a "two state solution that cuts off Jerusalem" from the rest of the world.
"God is involved in man's affairs, but so is the force of darkness," Beck said "I believe I've been asked to stand in Jerusalem. Many in the history of man have had the opportunity to stand with the Jewish people...and they have failed."
He encouraged listeners to "stand with me, in Jerusalem" this summer.
Fox and Beck announced the end of his show in April. The net’s news chief Roger Ailes said the controversial host will "continue to develop and produce a variety of television projects for air” and other digital platforms.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)