Glenn Beck Calls Keith Olbermann 'The Biggest Pain in the Ass in the World'
The conservative pundit says the MSNBC host forced his own departure with his difficult behavior.
Conservative pundit Glenn Beck said Monday that Keith Olbermann's departure from MSNBC was due to the fact that the Countdown host was difficult to work with.
This ultimately finished off Olbermann’s stint in Beck's view.
"You can handle mediocre ratings if the guys is not a total pain in the ass," Beck said. "But from every indication Keith Olbermann is the biggest pain in the ass in the world."
"He was impossible to work with," Beck added.
Conservatives originally reacted quietly to Olbermann's surprise departure on Friday. But the noise is starting to pick up.
Beck said he personally enjoyed Olbermann's show. "I kind of like the easy competition," he said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR