Glenn Beck Departs, Media Matters Plots New Targets
The left-leaning watchdog group, which has pressured advertisers to yank support of conservative media personalities, ranks Andrew Breitbart, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and others in separate "tiers" of influence, beliefs and reach.
Now that Media Matters has declared victory over Glenn Beck, what's next on its agenda? Getting Donald Trump to stop questioning where President Obama was born, perhaps, or maybe convincing advertisers to yank their support of another show on Fox News Channel. Maybe the left-leaning watchdog group will step up its campaign against online entrepreneur Andrew Breitbart.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR