Glenn Close, Nick Nolte to Star in Drama 'Always on My Mind'
The music-driven drama from Occupant Entertainment will be directed by "Rock of Ages" creator Chris D'Arienzo.
Glenn Close and Nick Nolte are teaming up for Always on My Mind, a music-driven drama from Rock of Ages creator Chris D’Arienzo.
Occupant Entertainment is behind the pic, with the company’s Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino producing.
D’Arienzo wrote the script, which follows an aging rock star (Nolte) as he succumbs to Alzheimer’s. His wife (Close) is left to pick up the pieces of his hard-lived rock 'n’ roll life. D’Arienzo also will direct.
Occupant is in preproduction on the supernatural pic The Good People as well as Madame Bovary. The latter has Mia Wasikowska, Paul Giamatti, Ezra Miller and Rhys Ifans on board to star.
Close (DirecTV's Damages) most recently starred in Albert Nobbs, which nabbed her an Oscar nomination for best actress.
Nolte next will be seen in Warner Bros.’ Gangster Squad.
Close, Nolte, and D’Arienzo are repped by CAA.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!